Friday, February 28, 2014

Lesson Plans Now Available


I now have lesson plans available on Teachers Pay Teachers. Here is the link to my store.  In the digital art category I have 3 bundles of lessons for Photo I (and am working on the fourth), 2 bundles of Graphic Design I focusing on Photoshop (and am about to upload a bundle of Illustrator lessons). I also have a single lesson on Maggie Taylor and Surrealism, which I do with my Photo II students and Computer Graphics students, and another one on Digital Cyanotypes (which I might end up bundling in with others later...). I have not been able to keep up with all the requests from this blog for lesson plans and this method is much more organized and convenient for everyone. I spend a lot of time preparing them, but once they are up there TPT does all the work!  Wow, I feel much better now.

Keep checking back to the store because I will keep adding more.